System Admins do the work required for our System Administration service. We assign a System Admin to a client and they work closely with their assigned clients to resolve issues, configure servers, and maintain servers.
- Respond to client System Admin tickets in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat.
- Configure and Maintain websites, servers.
- Configure Discord Servers.
- Provide Support for some clients computers.
- Assist with backups.
- Respond to issues or outages that may arise in a timely manner to ensure that they are resolved before the client is affected.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have some experience with System Administration.
- Must have some experience with Customer Support.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Majoring in a degree related to IT is preferred.