As we continue on in to 2019, we will continue to make some changes to MyVariety. Below are some of the big changes we went through so far:
- We have removed our Development Division and made Development a part of our Services Division
- We have re-structured management with removing the Administrative Team and creating a new Council that consists of a President, Community Division Manager, and Services Division Manager.
Here are some big changes we have planned for the new year:
- We will be making a lot of changes to both our Community and Service Divisions. Including the removal of roles not needed, addition of new roles that will be needed. We also plan on doing something new with both divisions.
- We have a new logo under way to represent us better than our lame boring logo we currently have. This new logo will be based upon what we really care about and how we got started. GAMING! We are a gaming startup and this new logo will represent this.
- We will be updating our Member Code of Conduct and our Company Values will be updated as well to represent what we are really about
- Our website we will be continuing to work on and we plan to have it ready for the new year.
That’s all for now,
Cody Knudson | Council Member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Team at MyVariety!